Thursday, January 11, 2007

ALMOST 3 WEEKS!

Well, I turn 3 weeks tomorrow, I cant believe how quickly time is going by. My mommy and daddy have been keeping me very busy. I was 10 pounds 3 ounces this week, I have been growing very well. Probably because I like to eat so much! I am starting to be a little fussy - I dont want mom and dad to get any rest! Every now and then I give them a break at night and sleep for 4 hours, but only some times, I really like to keep them guessing!

Tomorrow I get to take a trip to Skamania lodge. My mom is going to eat crab - Im a little nervous about whether or not Im going to like crab milk, but hopefully it will be good. Its my moms favorite. She is having a business planning weekend with grandma and grandpa so dad and I get to go along and stay at the lodge and eat yummy food while they talk business :) Dont worry, I'll put up pictures and let you know what I think of the milk...I can allready tell you peanut butter milk - not so good for my tummy. Mommy and daddy learned their lesson on that one!

Here are some exciting things I did last week ...

well, this was the week I came home, my mom and dad gave me my first bath.... i didnt like it very much, but my second bath they let me soak in the warm water and i thought that was great! i splashed my feet and cooed and oogled!

This was my first trip to the mall, I am just over one week old but I really wanted to see my auntie claire in action at Nordies.

I know its hard to believe but I am only one week and 2 days here. This was me getting ready to leave for my first church service. PS. the music was really good and i got to go in a special room and have a snack with my mom and grandma...

Well, I just think me and my daddy are very cute. Probably the cutest boys in my moms life.

No comments: