Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BABY SHOWER #3

My great aunt cyndie threw me a shower last weekend. It was so fun, I got passed around like a hot potato.
I got almost 500 diapers and bath stuff and some cute outfits. I also got a Monkey that talks with my aunt cyndies voice .... weird !
My mom had a mimosa - it was so good - I have never napped so good in my life :)
This weekend I get to meet my cousin Summer and my Aunt Amy and Unce Justin. I am so excited they come in to town tomorrow. I have been meeting so many new people. 2 weekends ago I went on a road trip to Seattle. We stayed with Uncle Bill and Linda - it was very cold in North Bend, but I got lots of attention!
I got to meet mom's friends Nicole and Liz. They think Im hot stuff! I had so much fun gazing and cooing at them.



SOME CALL ME A GLOW WORMTHIS IS ME GIVING MY MOM A CHIN HICKIE







No comments: