Friday, June 22, 2007

COHEN WEIGHS IN




For those of you who may not know, I am 6 months old today. I am rolling all across the room - and I push my head down on the floor and scoot the best I can. I am enjoying peaches, pears, sweet potatos, squash, bananas, frozen bananas, teething bisquits and pear juice. I am not a fan of my soy formula or green beans or peas.

My daddy likes to take me for lots of bike rides, it makes mommy nervous but I think its so fun. Mommy prefers long walks on MLK....not quite as romantic as the beach, but it works for now. She takes me to this wonderful place with nice music and lots of green. She always orders this thing in a cup and it makes her in a good mood....I think I heard her call it Starbucks once. She gets really grumpy when she runs out of time to go there first in the morning.

I now spend my Thursdays with Ashley......she is the love of my live. With brown ringlet curls and beautiful eyes, I just love to play with her all day.

I also got my shots today ....OUCH! The doctor says I am almost 20 pounds and 27 inches. He told me Im in the 90th percentile for my weight and he told mommy good job!

Well, dad has the bike ready to go, Im off for a ride so mommy can get some work done.

No comments: