Sunday, June 10, 2007

MY NEW HOME

Mommy and Daddy decided their was too much excitement near our house. So they are moving me out to Tigard! Away from the wonderful Portland that I love. I will miss the red and blue lights that used to illuminate my room late at night through the windows. The sirens and loud crashes when people woudl hit the wall across the street from our house. I will have a nice big yard however and much more room to play. My new house is a little out dated but I think Mommy and Daddy can fix it up really nice. Daddy keeps telling mom about all the tools he will need to make the house nicer - but dont worry moms a smart cookie, she sees right through it!

Here are some pictures of our new home, I dont know why daddy didnt take any of the outside but you can get a feel for the inside and the yard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't see any photos.

Anonymous said...

I dont either use mine you still have it.... mom